How to Make Healthy Ice Cream for Your Baby
|This baby seeing ice cream for the first time!|
Ingredients You Need;
- Two (2) ripe bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- Half (1/2) Hass avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- Five (5) large ripe strawberries, hulled and halved
- One (1) teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- One-third (1/3) cup or around 3 fl.oz unsweetened coconut milk
- Two (2) teaspoon coconut oil
- Hass avocado is creamy and really ideal for making a healthy ice cream, but you can use the larger, Florida Avocado if you want - just note that it will be a little less creamy.
- If you have not yet introduced your baby to
strawberries andyou're worried he may react to strawberries, you can use a less allergenic alternative, like blueberries instead.
- And if your baby never had coconut before, check on articles which reveals how good this amazing fruit is for him and the many benefits of the nutritious coconut oil.