Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Seriously? My First Blogger Award!

A blogger award! Seriously?? Whaaat!!?
I was surprised being awarded as "The Versatile Blogger". Thanks to Sarj for the friendship and for this "awe"-strucking gift! Thanks also for inspiring me through your blog posts.. Hm.. You just don't know how many times I visit your blog for more insights and well more ideas on how to improve blogs! Thank you, thank you soooo much!!!

Well, well... You! Yes You..Do you want to get this award as well? Its just as simple as this..

The Rules: Be sure to thank (thank me!:D i demand! haha just kidding..:P) and link (here's my link;  http://sevencupsofrice.blogspot.com/) back to the person who gave you the award.

* Share 7 things about yourself.

* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award
Here are the seven things about me:

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here are the 7 things about me:
1.  I love Jesus! ♥♥♥
2.  I'm a singer who sings for an audience of One! I use my talents for God's glory!♥
3. I'm a preschool teacher at church for 5 years now.♥
4. I love kids!♥
5. I love piggy stuff toys!♥
6. I love the color green!♥ It makes me think of green fields and trees.♥ 
7. To tell you what, I was surprised to know their asking me 7 things about me..  I just love the number 7!♥
Now that I have this rockin' award, I would love to pass it to SimplyMe,   karkarEmily Joy,   Pink

2 comments:

Sarj said...

your very much welcome girl.hihi

SimplyMe said...

thank you...